Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Shark Party!





For 3 years in a row my middle son has requested a shark party. At first I was tempted to encourage him to pick something else but then I realized how easy he was making it for me. At this point I had down what to do and had kept the decorations from the previous year. However, of course I had to add some new twist! I had my husband run to Lowe's and get plywood and then drew out surf boards for him to cut out. We then painted them and used the decorative duct tape to add cool stripes. He also cut out tons of shark fins with the remaining pieces of wood. I used these to line the sides of the huge home-made water slide...If you have a hill at your house, you have to try this! The kids LOVE it! Get a couple rolls of the thick plastic, stake it down or use sand bags to hold down the sides. Then get cheap dish soap from the dollar store and cover the slide with it to make it extra slippery. It is AWESOME!







Here are some of the inside pictures. I used sand buckets instead of sacks for the goodie bags and filled them with all things beach and summer related. Things like water guns, bubbles, chalk and livesaver candy are good ideas.


15 comments:

Glen Maxy said...

Company Law Assignment Help is the same. It is a legal education of the set of operations and formations of the company. It additionally deals with the company standards and encourages the company to manage its assets at the time they are eliminated in the liquidation process.

Jamie Starr said...

Nice article I was really impressed seeing this article, it was very interesting and it is very useful for me. You might want to check out Vegas net games

New ideas said...

I will recommend your blog to everyone. Keep writing more high-quality articles. Feel free to read from my blog: University of Tennessee Scholarships

Jamie Starr said...

Nice article I was really impressed seeing this article, it was very interesting and it is very useful for me. You might want to check out cps visit after domestic violence 

Daily Word said...

I have decided to be one of your daily visitors after discovering the vital information you published on your blog. Keep posting valid content like this. International Grants For Individuals In Africa

Unknown said...

Great website.  A lot of useful  information here. I’m sending it to several friends and  also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks in your effort! Check out payboo credit score 

McHenkzEminence said...

Most meaningful pieces of information for me. And I'm excited to read this article. However, check out kissanime app login

McHenkzEminence said...

This is an amazing site. I enjoyed reading it, will come back to gather some more knowledge. Meanwhile, check out the green card requirements

Daily Word said...

Thanks for this incredible post. I actually enjoyed reading it, you are a great writer. I will bookmark your blog and will come back for more content. Work From Home Jobs

McHenkzEminence said...

It's a really nice and meaningful post. You have really helped lots of people who visit this blog and provide them with useful information. However, you will love to visit United Nations Children's Fund

julia said...

I appreciate your article. This is a knowledgeable blog. It's a nice idea about shark party. Thanks for sharing your content with us. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information

TOM said...

Shark is so beautiful fish and I love it so much. This is an amazing idea for a Shark party. Thanks for sharing this with us. Now it's time to avail airport chauffeur service for more information.

Angelina said...

It's very nice post and i am really feel joy to see this education sense. It will promote new ideas for education grounds. Thanks for sharing this stuff with us and guide us.It's time to know about y2 mate for more details.

terrypeter said...

This post is really informative. This idea for education pattern is really impressive. Thanks for sharing this with us. Now it's time to avail Ac services in Jumeirah Beach visit us for more services in Dubai

Tim Steve said...

Wow, Hope that party was fantastic. You shared a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing this beautiful blog. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

Post a Comment